воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Make A Beautiful Couple, Family, Wedding Potrait Illustration











About:

If you need a cute family portrait, wedding, couple or your self-portrait, you came in right gigs. Just send me any reference photo, I will turn it onto cute illustration in my style. This illustration could be used as a birthday gift for friends, for your girlfriend/boyfriend, or your parents.


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.



Thank You, :)



Reviews


:

She did a great job and I'm beyond satisfied with the final product! I can't wait to give my girlfriend this for our one year next month :)

:

Aluyciasuceng was quick and communicative. She delivered on my request and provided requested revisions in great time. So happy with the outcome - she was great and I strongly recommend.

:

Great communicator and terrific work!

:

Very happy with the result!

:

Amazing! I loved it and will be ordering again! Beautiful work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий