пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create Vector Resizable Illustrations For Your Website











About:

Many of the most beautiful and famous sites have unique and personalized illustrations. 

Enhance your site with an illustration to explain and illustrate your business



Please contact me before placing your order so we can discuss your preferences together! 



What I need: 

  • Most Importantly is the Name and Description of the business or service 
  • What would you like to be shown, how would you represent your business? 
  • Illustration size (pixel)

Basic package includes:

  • 1 flat illustration

  • Delivery in 8 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital


Standard package includes:



  • 1 flat illustration in 2 different measurements and proportions

  • Delivery in 9 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital


Premium package includes:



  • 2 flat illustrations in 2 different measurements and proportions

  • Delivery in 13 working days
  • Deliver in Vector Ai, if needed also in EPS, SVG, JPG and PNG ready to use for web/digital


I will not finish the job until you are fully satisfied! Happiness and satisfaction are guaranteed with me!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible artist, amazing art, will hire again in the future. The delivery was really fast. I totally recommend him!

:

Very responsive & flexible! Loved the final product!

:

This was my first experience with Manu, he left me with a great illustration!

:

Great service

:

Seller exceeded my expectations. I only had an initial idea of what I wanted and needed, and Manu took it, added a dash of his incredible creativity and made something amazing that is way beyond what I had hoped to receive. Great communicator, very professional and an overall super talented dude!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий