понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Book Or Album Cover That You Will Love











About:

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in fine art and design and over 8 year of arts experience. I specialize in traditional art, illustration, design.



The illustrations will be done in digital format with PC software. Soon I might add traditional art extras, if you would be interested about this please do contact me.


What you get with ordering this gig:


  • Unique and professional looking illustration
  • High quality artwork that is print ready /300dpi with dimension by your choice

  • Fluent English communication with high response rate
  • Emulating art styles and design looks from reference you provide
  • Original drawings and artistically looking paintings
  • Creativity, passion and effort while working on our project
  • Intro to my workflow and process with frequent updates



Please Note:


  • Source file can be bought like an extra to the gig
  • Gig packages are similar but they differ in quality and elements

  • You can order Vector stylized illustration for your cover
  • I care for my buyers and I might offer free revisions even after the order is complete
  • I might finish the work earlier than the scheduled delivery if I`m not overcrowded with orders





*I accept custom offers*


Feel free to contact me and place an order!

Reviews


:

The end result was really good but we had to wait a long long time. I admit our order was big though so I think orders of a single book cover would be 5/5.

:

Excellent work and communication throughout. Thank you for a great book cover.

:

Sticks to requirements, good work

:

nice. I'll decide soon and get back to you. thanks

:

The seller was very easy to work with and responsive. He quickly took care of any tweaks that needed to be done to the work and always kept me up to date with when the project needed a few extra touches.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий