понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Unique Illustration In My Style For Children Book











About:

Hi there!



If you are looking to have a beautiful unique illustration made in a realistic style I'm right here to offer you my services. 

I prefer children's books, but the illustrations can also be used for a short story, blogs, T-shirts or posters. All your ideas are welcome. 



Before we start please describe the idea of your project and give me the necessary information so I can fully understand your needs. We can discuss your project and after that, I can start working. I'll send you the sketches and if you approve I'll continue to work.



All illustrations were made digitally in Adobe Photoshop (300 DPI).



If you have any doubts or questions feel free to contact me. 



Reviews


:

Anarodic is a talented and imaginative artist. Her sense is playful and her palette interesting and rich. I enjoy working with her. She takes art direction but also has great concepts of her own. It's a happy and rewarding experience to work with this talented illustrator.

:

Very responsive. Flexible. Easy to work with.

:

She is outstanding talented and creative. Hope to work again with you!

:

Ana is great and quick! Thank you! And looking forward to continue the rest of the work!

:

Ana was great with this project. She was able to expertly turn my descriptions into images that reflect what I was looking for. Her communication is spot-on and prompt. I have an idea for a children’s book and will be contacting Ana once we get closer. Awesome job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий