понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Quality Illustrations , All Kinds











About:

Please read!

IMPORTANT: I handle this GIG exclusively with Custom Offers.

Before place an order, please send me a message to talk about what your project needs and asking for availability. Once we have discussed the characteristics of the illustration, I will send you a quote and if you agree, a Custom Offer to start with the GIG.


I can provide a great service and quality works in b/w and color:
> Illustrations in a wide variety of styles : books/ web/ medical/ Backgrounds/ Vehicles/ games/ presentations/ isometric/ infographics and all kinds of graphics/ more..*.
> Comics/ Characters / model shits / pin ups / Concepts / more...*
* ... a new challenge is always welcome.


>All kind of type of files Hi-Res and vector: TIFF, PSD, JPG, PNG, AI, SVG, PDF, more..



Ask me for specifications and prices and let me know if you have any question!
Thank you!

Gaston.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After working with this illustrator for two years, I continue to be impressed by his skill, communication, and the end result. I can't recommend his work highly enough!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words, It is very nice to work with you every time.

Seller's Response:

Gaston is just the right combination of talented and communicative. I keep coming back to work with him again and again and can't offer a higher recommendation!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind review. I'm always willing to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Impressive and talented work. Great communication. Easy to work with. Great customer service. Totally worth it. Thank you!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий