четверг, 27 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Portrait Of Your Pet In My Style











About:

Drawing illustrations from photographs.
I'll draw you a lovely animal on paper.
You can use it for the cover of a book, a website and a blog, as your photo on social networks, a surprise for your loved ones or for printing cards, invitations, mugs and t-shirts.
  • Latest samples: yadi.sk/d/seMkBy0Xt8cJu


The price for 15 dollars includes
black and white drawing, simple pencil, portrait.


The price for 30 dollars includes
color pattern, style colored pencils, portrait with a shoulder girdle.


The price for 40 dollars includes
color drawing, pet at full height.


Price of 50 dollars includes
drawing portraits or caricatures of your lovely pets with a background or other objects such as a dog on a pillow or rollers :) or something else :) For $ 50 I paint pets with different attributes that we stipulate before ordering, then I I'm sending you an order myself
- All drawings in high quality and with high resolution 4000 x 4000 pixels, 300 dots per inch, JPG files. :)

Reviews


:

amazing love it!

:

This is my second time working with taityana. She is the best!

:

I LOVE the final design. The detailing is AMAZING!

:

Another great drawing. This was a fun portrait of my sister's Pit Bull.

:

She is excellent to work with and her work is beyond expections




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий