пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Children Illustrations For Books











About:

I will draw for you awesome watercolor illustrations.



I pride myself in being very versatile and capable of offering high-end visual aesthetics approach combined with fresh ideas what allows me to run every project smoothly.


Feel free to to ask for more specific examples in order to explore specific creative areas with me.


I approach each job with the enthusiasm and creative drive to deliver the best visual material. My primary goal is delivering the highest quality of work you will be satisfied with.


If you are aiming to hire a freelancer with an expertise in the Illustration feel free to message me and we'll take it from there.


Thank you for your time, I'm looking forward working with You. 

Reviews


:

Katarina56 is a creative genius and amazing watercolor artist. She cares deeply about pleasing the client and goes the extra mile to do so. I look forward to working with her on many children's books to come. :)

:

We were very happy with both the very quick communication and the amazing work! We’d recommend Katarina to anyone looking for a beautiful piece of art.

:

I had a good experience with Katarina. She was quick and easy to work with. She was good about adjustment and revision. I didn’t have a clear vision but she was creative and delivered a wonderful product. I would recommend her!

:

Katarina is the best! :) Her artwork is full of feeling. She works hard to deliver in a timely manner.

:

Katarina is the best! She is brilliantly creative and delivers the job in a timely manner. She also goes the extra mile to get it right when revisions are needed. I will continue to work with her.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий