среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Illustrate Cute Animals And Children Book











About:

Hi Friends! Are you looking for someone to make a high quality illustration? 

don't worry here i am for you.



It is depend on you what type of illustration you need. I can draw following things.

  • Books- Cute children, Animals, Activity and Comic ( Cartoon or Realistic).
  • Characters-  Skinny , Fatty , Tiny ,Heavy and Pin-up figure ( Cartoon or Realistic).
  • Portraits- Caricature, Realistic, Semi realistic and cartoon.
  • Animated - Human, Animal Poses and Background.
  • Icon Illustration-  Application(Mobile and Web), Website and Landing pages.
  • Perspective. 

  • Game background.      


Everyone has different requirements, Please contact me we will discuss the project and take your requirements gently. 



Please contact me before placing your order, to avoid any misunderstandings, thanks!

I have the right to use my illustration in my portfolio. 

If you have purchased my illustrations so, you have the right to use my illustration as you want use.



Hope that we will work together soon. Thank you! :):):)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If anyone is falling down on responsiveness, it would be me. Shere is the best person to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I would love to continue working with you cause you are the best seller that I have met on fiverr.

Seller's Response:

You couldn't ask for more/better!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer, thank you so much!

:

Just can't say enough! Mwah!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий