пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Design Or Sketch Any Character Or Scene











About:

If you are interested in ordering multiples, need something that will be used to earn money, have any concerns as to which package to choose, Message me so we can talk about it before ordering.



I can draw animals, illustrate stories or poetry, a cute drawing for your blog or something geeky to share with your friends. 

BOOKMARK DESIGNS: Message me specifics and I'll give you a quote.

I can do serious comics or goofy comics, manga style, realistic, or cartoonish. 




The packages do not include color OR commercial use, which is necessary for book illustration, merchandise design and promotional work or designs that would be used to make money. Please message me ahead.



I retain the reproduction rights to all commissions not purchased with a commercial use extra, as well as the right to use all commissions in a portfolio, regardless of the commercial use extra. When creating work for Book Illustration I now require a mention on the legal page.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very knowledgeable about book formats and art styles

Seller's Response:

This was a sizable order, and the seller did an amazing job!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Working on a book, and this seller has been a key part of making that happen. Great Artist and communicator!!

:

Outstanding Experience!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий