пятница, 28 февраля 2020 г.

Create T Shirt Design Illustration For Your Clothing











About:

Hello everyone!


i create design illustration for your logo,clothing design etc.
if you are interested in a portfolio that I have created, you can order now. if there is anything that needs to be asked or the information is lacking in detail you can send me a message.I will visualize the ideas that you have, and we talk about that. I will reply as soon as possible!


You have to be specific about your idea. I'm sending rough sketches as updates at early stage. So that we're on the same page. If you need changes- it is the only stage I will redraw or add things


WHAT YOU GET FOR BASIC

  • simple BLACK AND WHITE illustration with PNG file
  • PNG FILE



  • WHAT YOU GET FOR STANDARD

  • COLOR (NO BACKGROUND)
  • PSD + PNG FILE
  • Commercial USE


  • WHAT YOU GET FOR PREMIUM
  • COLOR COMPLEX WITH SHADING + (BACKGROUND)
  • Mock up
  • PSD + PNG FILE
  • Commercial USE


    if there is anything that needs to be asked or the information is lacking in detail you can send me a message.I will visualize the ideas that you have, and we talk about that. I will reply as soon as possible!


    Thankyou :)





    Reviews


    :

    mans13 is a true professional. worked with us every step of the way. will definitely want to work with him more in the future. Thanks again!

    :

    Very fast and great communication with customers

    :

    Good and fast service , highly recome

    :

    He was on point with everything, on Time & drew up exactly what I asked for

    :

    Good communication throughout the process




    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий