понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Fashion And Editorial Illustrations











About:

Digital Illustrations and Visuals for advertising,web and publishing. Simple lines/ spot colors in Digital watercolor effects 

Reviews


:

Very pleased with this seller. It exceeded my expectations by far! Highly professional and highly recommended, will return for 2 more projects!

:

3rd time for working with maramiranda, very satisfied as usual. She understood perfectly my univers, what I needed, so I validated directly at 1st delivery, nothing to modify.

:

The collaboration with this designer or rather artist was exceptionally good. She has great talent and is able to implement requirements exactly to the point. Hopefully we will be able to hire her for many more jobs.

:

Maramiranda is amazing and delivers exactly what I want in amazing time. She is very easy to communicate with, Thank you

:

I am a qualified sex educator for people with spinal cord injury! Unfortunately, Facebook always causes me problems when I post photos with a full body. I used the drawing to show the difference between "colored" internet presentation and the lived real reality! It is important to me to show my clients and patients that their seemingly imperfect body is perfect and can be sexy! Dear Maramiranda Thank you for editing the templates! You have become perfect! I would be happy to get in touch with you again! Thank you Richard




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий