понедельник, 24 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Detailed Vector Art Portrait Black And White











About:

Get a unique style portrait like this created for yourself!



I will make your portrait into any Vector art portrait style.



Requirement: Send me a high resolution and good quality picture of you (not blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far or face covered by hand or objects).



  • For $15 per person (portrait) you get a portrait vector art of the head only.
  • For $25 per person (portrait) you get a portrait vector art from head to the chest.


Final results will be sent a file with a high resolution JPEG/PNG Format. (Not more than 3000x2500 pixels)



Styles : Vector art or any style you prefer.


✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯


If you have any custom requirements, then please have a discussion/chat before placing the order. 



Regards

Sarat M

Reviews


:

I bought this as I wanted a fun image of myself. I think I would go for colour if I did it again or I'd choose a friendlier picture of myself. It's good and Saratm was really helpful.

:

the best i have worked with on fiverr

:

amazing work!

:

very well done seller has done many project for me and never lets me down

:

All star!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий