среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Create Svg Loader, Logo, Icon Animation Not GIF For Your Web From Illustration











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE OFFER THAT BEST MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS :)



In this Gig, I can offer you an SVG loader, logo, icon animation for your website or application!



I need from you:

  • Vector file of your illustration
  • A brief description of how animation should look like

  • or I could try to help you with the above.


I'll provide for you high quality, small size, and fast loading SVG code and animation. 

This code will be compatible with all popular browser

Help and guidance on how to use or embed the SVG animation.



I will be glad to help you to create something beautiful or solve any of your problems.



Feel free to click "ORDER NOW" and Let's work together!




I don't use Adobe AE. I code my animations by hand using CSS or JS. Sometimes I use JS libraries to speed up or simplify some things ;)

If you wanna another animation - just will check out my all GIGS!


Best regards, Mykola

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mykola is amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work you went above and beyond with all my requests! Will definitely work together again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the good experience! Looking forward to work with you again!

:

He never gave us as SVGs as we continually told him about. Check our chat sessions and it's us who would mark as complete as codeable.io our other service that we use. And he hasn't given us the SVG working files till today. Contact us after checking our messages. Totally disappointed with this service. And a huge delay in giving us what we wanted.

:

Extremely competent and professional. Deadline was met exactly! The result is perfect. I am thrilled and will book this service provider many more times. Thanks a lot!

:

Work are okay. After 1 revision. Seller warn me that it’s the last revision. I even paid extra $10 for the service. Unprofessional working attitude.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий