воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Sketch, Illustration In Black And White











About:

PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING A ORDER



Hey there! Check out my Black and White Illustrations gig.


All the packages includes:


  • A illustration
  • Black and white
  • 5000x5000 res(JPEG, PNG, or PDF)


My work process:
You will provided all the information/references needed for the project;
I will do a quick sketch of the idea and I will send to you; 
After you accept the sketch I will start working on the original;
After final approval, I will send the final file.


What I draw:
Tattoos, props, skulls, buildings, plants, animals, lettering, characters, game/animation art and others.
I don't draw caricatures.



I'm waiting for your message, it'll be a pleasure doing business with you!



Visit my portfolio: https://www.behance.net/KathyOliveira

Instagram: kathydesign_

Reviews


:

Kathy is a super talented artist, I would definitely recommend her!

:

Perfect job. Can't wait to work with this seller again...

:

Great at surrealism! Would come back for all my art pieces.

:

Great result, exact and on time.

:

Kathy nailed it again. So talented. Highly recommend!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий