воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

Create Marvelous Vector Illustrations For Your Book Or Project











About:

Hello! If you are interested in a gig and would like to place an order, PLEASE contact me in advance. Thank you very much!



Now a few words about the gig. :)



I will illustrate for your book in the style as shown in my works. You will get unique characters and settings that burst to life with personality and color.



My other areas of expertise include:

- vector graphics;

- character designs;

- cartoon landscapes;

- nature settings;

- posters;

- children book illustrations;

- game assets;

- logo/branding graphics;

- t-shirt designs.



Software: Adobe Illustrator. Hardware: Wacom Intuos Pro



PLEASE CHECK MY PACKAGES & GIG EXTRAS FOR MORE. If you have any question at all, don't hesitate to contact me and tell more about your project. I'm looking forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

One of the best illustrators on fiverr I have worked with. His work is amazing and was patient and communicative. I would definitely recommend.

:

Very responsive and positive communication. I'm very impressed with the quality of work. Looking forward to work again with elmagnificoart!

:

Great as usual!

:

Always meets my requirements exactly.

:

Great seller to work with. Talented artist and great communicator.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий