суббота, 29 февраля 2020 г.

Create Amazing Flat Design Vector Illustration











About:

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKE SOME ORDERS!

 

$5 FOR ONE VECTOR ILLUSTRATION , high resolution PNG format, 300 dpi.

DELIVERY WITHIN 3 DAYS.

 

Digitally hand drawn.

Steps:

1. Select the package you want, if you want more than one vector illusrtation, please change the number of the quantity.

2. Send and explain your brief completely and clearly, you can attach your rough sketch to make it easier for me to understand.

3. Delivered in high resolution PNG format, 300 dpi

4. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review.



NOTE :

  • Check the samples and my Gig Extras for more value to your order...
  • My apologies, I'm not creating illustration about sex,betting,or gambling.

 

Let me know if you need revisions. ^_^

Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing.

For Further Information, feel free to contact me  :)

And tell your friend or your family about my artwork if you like it



Thank you





Reviews


:

Great worker, awesome designs, replies quickly and open to make revisions to ensure the perfect final product. Pleasure to work with

:

super fast great work understands very well

:

The illustration was exactly what I wanted. Fast, easy communication. I would buy again!

:

I don't have the feeling that the seller really tried to understand my needs. I would not recommend.

:

yes, the seller help me achieve my goal




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий