среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Sport Illustrations Or Anything In My Style











About:

I will draw awesome illustration you need with my style: portrait, mascot design, character design, comic page, or anything about drawing. you need special request Illustration with specific detail, please contact me and i'll make the custom offer.



Happy shopping! thanks :D



Reviews


:

Kurvacadavra is the BEST! This is our fourth project working together and my expectations are still exceeded! Professional, consistent, and reliable. Top level designer and one of the best you will find on this website. Nailed it on the first try, no revision! I am super happy with the results and will continue to work with Kurvacadavra in the future. Highly recommended! Make sure to give him a good tip ;)

:

i play a lot of video games and i really like this guy and now he looks even more bad ass thanks to this drawing

:

I've had a lot of artists work for me and I must say that he's definitely one of the top three. Hands down!!!

:

Third time working with Kurvacadavra and have yet to be disappointed. This project had more challenges than the previous two but Kurvacadavra handled it like a professional. All revisions were handled smoothly and quickly. Great communication, listens to directions well, top level craftsmanship, and delivers on time, every time! One of the best designers in the business for sure. Always a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!

:

Kurvacadavra is the best! Super talented, delivers on time, and professional. I have ordered from this designer twice and both times the final result exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий