воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

You Portrait With Chibi Cartoon Style











About:

Hi, I'm Navi, I am a professional illustrator willing to work with you :)


Please, read :)


Send me a message before placing an order.
Please provide a complete specific description and a photo / image of what you want to draw.


I will make a cute chibi / cartoon character based on your nice picture or any character. My price starts from $ 10 to $ 25. 


This is great as a gift, online avatar, profile picture or just for the fun of making yourself cuter
I deliver professional quality and detailed illustration


My prices:
Basic $ 10 -incredible chibi quality. Full color.


Standard $ 20 - incredible chibi quality. Full color.also add layers of lights, shadows and other details. :)


Premium $ 25 - If you do not want your cute chibi to float on a white background out of nowhere, then this is the concert for you, I will add a stain that goes with it. Additionally!, this package contains the editable file, the commercial and sales rights of the illustrations, and as a gift I will give you an animated gif of the creation process of the chibie !! :D




Do you need anything else? do not hesitate to send me a message.  see you!! :)

Reviews


:

always the best!

:

Love it can’t wait to do the next project with navimotion!!!

:

will always use him for my toons as long as he is available::)

:

LEGEND!! Better than described!

:

The seller was quick, creative and responded to everything I found important. I loved the final product?!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий