вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Animal Line Art Drawing Illustration For Any Purposes











About:

Digital compelling animal illustration drawn in my own unique style. Perfect for your merchandises, brands, editorial content and gift for your dearest.



How it works:

  1. Brief : message me, tell me about what is it about, what elements do you want to put into the illustration.
  2. Placing the order
  3. Sending: I will send the files when I finished the drawing.
  4. Revision (if any)
  5. Final design: the final design will be sent to you and you can publish your design and illustration.


Please note:

- My default size is A3, and the resolution is 300 dpi. If you want any other size or resolution, please message me before you place an order.

- Source file is in PSD

- There's a special price to Ai format source file

- If you have any questions, please feel free to message me before placing an order.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing as always

:

It was a pleasure to work with this seller. They took care to understand exactly what I wanted and replied quickly to all my messages. The project came in early and the few minor changes I requested were done quickly. I am going to be using this artist again.

:

such a joy to work with, definitely looking forward to tge next project 🙏

:

Awesome interactions & results as I've come to expect from the great sellers on Fiver!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий