воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Create Amazing Illustrations And Children Book Illustrations











About:

Hi There!
I'm a Children's book artist having over 5 years experience. I make eye-catching and kids friends illustrations. If you have a story and you want illustrations for it then I can bring your story to life with my unique appealing and attractive drawing style.


I offer,
  • Illustrations for children's Book
  • Book Formatting
  • Book cover design
  • I can put text in the illustrations
  • Book mockups
  • And many more.....


If your store has more than 10 pages then you need to contact me then i can send you a custom offer.




If you have any questions Please feel free to ask.


Thanks you
Regards

WAQAS

Reviews


:

He was so easy to work with and he understood my concept and brought my vision to life with beautiful illustrations.

:

Amazing as always!!!!

:

I love Waqas, she is polite, and great to work with. Will definitely work with her again.

:

Waqas is the best!!!!

:

Excellent communication skills and flexibility !! Highly professional and recommended . Very skilled !!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий