суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Design And Illustrate Game Icon Item For Your Game











About:

About This Gig



Hello! My name is Oleksii.

If you need good illustrated item icon for your mobile game, then you come to the right place.



Process:

  • All I need is your description of what you need on your game icon.
  • References for the icon that meet your preferences.
  • I will create 2 sketches for each icons for you to choose.
  • I will send you the final icon and work on the changes if necessary.
  • When it finish, I will send you the hi-res PSD or AI and PNG files.



If you have any questions I will be glad to help!

Kindest regards!

Oleksii.

Reviews


:

AAA would buy again!

:

Good quality! Talented designer!

:

Happy with Aleks' work. Would order again!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий