понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Drawing Concept Character Or Illustration Black And White











About:

I been an illustrator and comic artist since 2012, showcasing my talents for both major and indie publishers. I’ve worked on various children and teen books in the past and would now like to utilize my talent for you. All drawings are done manually and are ran through Photoshop for the finishing touches. I am capable in drawing in American or Manga style depending on your preference. Please contact me first to open up a line of communication. Thank you. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! I love this artist's interpretation and I cannot believe how fast this was completed. I'm a fan!

:

I Love working with this guy!!!

:

great results, good communication and the seller did the work before the deadline. Thank you so much.

:

great service and fast. recommended.

:

Andryprasetya was great to work with. The order was completed quickly and efficiently. I will definitely work with the seller again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий