воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Any Kind Of Illustrations You Want











About:

★★★WELCOME TO MY ILLUSTRATION GIG!★★★



I am an illustrations ARTIST, I have several years of experience to ensure your important project gets the attention and look it deserves. I am dedicated to make all your artwork and illustrations look amazing to your satisfaction. Your satisfaction is my guarantee although first priority. lets make it great together. 

I am ready to serve you and my commitment stands out till the end of the project.

i can do all kind of illustration depends on work you have, i am ready to help in you in your project so it will be look as it deserves. let me know what you need, in concise and exact brief of your requirements.



what you will get from me?

line art illustration.

painted digital art.

vector graphic illustration

illustrated logo

water colored illustration.

please inquiry what you need before placing the order so we can discuss the idea.



Thank you! have a  nice day



★★★GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR ORDER★★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work!

Seller's Response:

was not willing to make the proper modification on art that was of custom design

Seller's Response:

Fine with 2.3, lack of requirements. And after the revision limits. buyer still wanted changes. i gave my best.

:

Everything was perfect. Instant communication and quick production!

:

Really happy with the review, the credit goes to buyer for a clear requirements and a friendly environment. Loved working.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий