понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Vector Trace Anything In Adobe Illustrator











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my vector tracing gig.



I will be your vector tracing artist in Adobe Illustrator.


First of all, client satisfaction is something that makes me happy, so don't hesitate to hire me as your freelancer as your satisfaction is my guarantee.


The KEY FEATURES of this gig are :
  1. Vectorize any logo, picture, sketch or anything
  2. 100% manual tracing
  3. 100% editable layered artwork
  4. High Quality
  5. Fast delivery


I will deliver you, your desired files with the best quality.



Do not hesitate to message me for any questions.



Looking forward to hearing from you.


Thanks,

Vector_World

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick turn-around

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the appreciation 😁

Seller's Response:

After he got in touch with me, the job was done super fast.

:

Thanks for your kind words😁

:

Great to work with you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий