воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Create Great And Cute Illustrations For You











About:

Hi! I'm Miguel Anxo :D



I'm a illustrator. I have studied over 7 years illustration and art. I made my college career in Spain, Argentina and Finland. The style that I have it can be describe as cute, and I give a very important position to the environment, so I always try to make powerful images in which the character complements the scene and vice versa. You can check my recent work on my instagram account. 



www.instagram.com/teddythecruel



Work process:

  • You will give me all the details that I need to know for your project.
  • I will make some fast sketches of the idea and we will sit down to talk about it.
  • After you choose one of them, and you give me your feedback I can start to create the final illustration.
  • After the revision, I will send you the final file to you.




I will be very happy to make your ideas drawings


Reviews


:

Miguel was fantastic to work with. Very talented and was easy to communicate with. He stuck to deadlines and was fast to turn around revisions. Highly recommend working with him.

:

It was a pleasure working with Miguel. He was very responsive and could execute the ideas I had.

:

very happy with the end result. Teddy's illustrations are very unique and thought out. brilliant communication throughout. highly recommend.

:

Great draft concept. Brilliant communication and overall top guy.

:

He's amazing to work with and takes the time to bring your concept to life. Definitely recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий