вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Convert Your Product To Vector Line Art Illustration











About:

Hello..



I make product vector line art drawings and diagrams using photographs of your products. Vector drawings are perfect for installation and operation manuals and ...



Vector line drawings and diagrams for manuals and technical specifications can be made from photos of your product and from pencil sketches. 



I can take your product photograph and redraw it in vector format as a very simple or as a highly detailed line drawing.



+15 years experience in graphic design area let me spread my passion to the world by my designs, it let me engage with my clients perfectly too! 


Don’t worry about the price and the time, please send me image of the requirement and we’ll talk about the price and deadline



I'll be happy if you reached out to me for any questions, and I'll be grateful to work for you 


Thank you
Mohammed

Reviews


:

Again Mohemed surprised with a excellent understanding of my requests.

:

He is understanding the product he is working on!

:

The seller provided high quality work within a short time. Also implemented all modifications in a creative way. I highly recommend dealing with him.

:

Very fast , professional , provides very fast revisions . I highly recommend him.

:

wonderful to work with and very helpful. I will definitely use his service again in the future!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий