воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Sequential Comic Book Illustration, Book Art, Covers











About:

I will produce for you, quality art with thought-out layouts, detailed work, multi-angled views, and exciting and creative graphics in the comic book genre. You will receive detailed facial expressions, suggested action, all done to the satisfaction of your script. The more detailed your script is, the better I can visualize it and thus, have few or no tweaks.  If you are unsure of exactly what it is you want - and don't feel you're the only one out there to feel this way - I can work with you on ideas. I've written and drawn comics for years, and keep the quality of the project at the forefront of my mind, no matter the price of the job. 

I love doing comics. It's been a passion for decades. Let's work as a team to create the project you envisioned!

People are my strongest point. I like to use reference wherever I can in order to convey the setting (time, nationality, etc). You'll get my best effort, whether it's human, animal, building, scenery, what have you. I take pride in my work. Personally, I prefer the Supernatural, Gothic drama, westerns, things of that nature. Guess I'm a down-to-earth guy.



  • Try me out. I'll give you the best I've got to offer.


Reviews


:

Thomas is am incredible artist with great detail!

:

I'm very satisfied with the delivery and can recommend Thomas to anyone who is looking for an experienced comic-artist. It was a pleasure to work with him, he is very responsive and the communication was delightful. 5/5 stars! Top!

:

Thomas is fantastic, it is a great pleasure to work with him. Will definitely do again. And recommend to anyone. Real artist.

:

Excellent. Will work again

:

Incredibly skilled artist




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий