понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Awesome Realistic,Stylistic City Skyline











About:

Hi,I'm a professional Artist. I and love my work.

I will draw wonderful illustrations for you.



Tell me which Cityscape you you need illustrated and

I will get to work.

Do tell me if you have some special requirements.



I like to hear your suggestions.



I will give you high resolution(600dpi) images so you wont have to pay extra for them.



I can draw on paper and digitally. So whichever medium you prefer you let me know.



I will also draw some rough sketches if you want. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great artistic work!

:

I wanted to make team shirts. Manish did exactly as I requested. Great work.

:

Great artist, quick, and really easy to deal with!

:

I trusted his judgement on the work and he delivered. Very pleased with the outcome. For further gigs I would'nt look any further.

:

Manish is awesome! Delivered beyond expectations.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий