понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Make Beautiful Anime Style Background Art Illustration











About:

Do you need a background art illustration for



  • Visual Novel
  • PC Game
  • Book Cover
  • Short Film
  • or anything at all




If yes, then this gig is for you!



--



Some things about me




I'm a professional digital artist making anime-style and realistic background art illustration. I worked with indie games and companies and I can work for you too. My style is heavily influenced by the works of Studio Ghibli and Makoto Shinkai (Your Name) so expect that I only produce high-quality digital art.



Check out some of my works on my website - www.jujuarts.com



--



Let's clear up some things before we start working



  • Contact me first before placing an order so we can discuss what fits your needs
  • Strictly background art only. But if you want to have a character included, I only allow a maximum of 2. The size of the character should not occupy half of the illustration.
  • If you have a reference image, send it to me. That will help me achieve the best render for your illustration.


--



Copyright



  • No selling of my illustration, unless you purchased the Commercial extra gig
  • I have the right to display the finished illustration to my social media and website portfolio. If you don't want to, just let me know and I will not post it :)




Thank you!

Reviews


:

Service was perfect. Made one revision at the end and just a few small adjustments had to be made. Great work!

:

Quick and easy

:

Juju is an exceptional artist, super friendly and a great communicator. He specializes in backgrounds and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

:

I bought this gig because jworkx's previous work looked stunning and matched what I was looking for. Despite my revisions they were courteous and I got the illustration I had asked for. Awesome work =)

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий