четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Great Fantasy Characters











About:

I will create concept  illustrations of characters, either cartoony (with lineart) or  realistic.   



Comic style, manga, fantasy, horror, sci fi. Any kind of character.



I can make an existing character of your choosing (fan art ) or design and illustrate one with your especifications 



The images shown are both examples of my own designs.



*PLEASE READ



-I´m not taking 5 $ orders, please be sure to check the extras and place accordingly. 



If you want it fully rendered in color, with a background scene, extra characters please select from  the extras menu.



Be sure to write me a message if you have any doubts before ordering and i´ll quickly reply. 



Reviews


:

the drawing are better than I expected, first class,I would recommend Jesus for any drawings,GREAT JOB A1

:

Very good work as always!

:

I bought this gig for my rpg and the seller did a very good job doing what I envisioned

:

Working with this seller is very convineint and the seller is both responsive and a beautiful artist.

:

The artwork conveys the historic aura better than I could have imagined. One could almost feel the morning dew, the smell of black powder struck by flint and the sounds of battle. Hip hip huzzah!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий