пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Design And Illustrate A Character Of Your Choice











About:

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING ME



Hi, my name is Brianna!



I will draw you a character of your choice. The character(s) can be in the vein of fantasy, modern, sci-fi, etc. I really enjoy illustrating and designing DnD characters. My style thrives on humanoid (typically male) characters but if you would like something a bit different, we can certainly work something out. 



Before I can work:

I will need a sketch you've drawn and/or a detailed description of your character(s) so that I can design them exactly how you want.



Basic Package:

  • 1 character half-body
  • Sketch style
  • Black and White 
Standard Package:

  • 1 character full-body drawing 
  • Sketch or semi-refined line art
  • Simple shading, flat colors
  • Props (if wanted)
Premium Package:

  • 1 character full-body illustration
  • Fully rendered
  • Full color+ shading
  • Props, weapons, etc. (if wanted)


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss further what I can do for you. The images above should show you what I like to draw, my style, and my coloring and rendering skills.

Reviews


:

I was a bit confused at the beginnings before I ordered so we talked and it turned out great! Lots of effort in the drawing and overall amazing! :D

:

Great really cares for your approval

:

another fantastic job

:

Outstanding illustrator, very responsive. Understood what I required and executed quickly. Couldn't ask for more

:

Great work!! will recommend!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий