суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Craft A Original Illustration For Web Or Mobile











About:

Hi there, I'm Kat 



I'm a Designer and Illustrator. I have over 7 years of experience working as a freelancer.

For 4 years I have my own graphic studio and worked with people from around the world.

I have completed Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw and Facultad de Bellas Artes in Universidad de Granada in Spain - that gave me not only strong craftsmanship skills but also a serious design skills.



I will create digital illustrations for any project you are developing. 



Work process:

  1. You will provided all the information needed for the project.
  2. I will sketch the idea and I will send to you. 
  3. After you accept the sketch I will start working on the original.
  4. After final approval, I will send the final file.


Industries I used this illustration type for:

  • Food & Beverage 
  • Spirits products
  • Boutique Hotels

  • Fashion
  • Sports & Entertainment

  • Music industry
  • Cosmetics


Don't hesitate to message me! We can talk about the details of what you need, and I can answer any of your questions.  Just drop me a message.  Let's create something wonderful together! 

I look forward to working with you,

Kat

Reviews


:

Great as always! Thank you!

:

As, always great work, delivered on time, beyond expectations! Thank you!

:

Once again, perfect work - the most talented designer I've worked with!

:

Great work Kat

:

As always great!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий