суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Draw Any Character In Anime Artstyle











About:

I will draw anything (fanart,OC,people,boy,girl) in anime art style, i also can draw in chibi.

i won't do mecha, fury, nsfw.

free simple bg/WO bg

before you order, pls pm me first ^^

Reviews


:

i couldn't be more in love with this. great communicator (even after i forgot to contact her first ;w;), amazing quality too. couldn't recommend her more!

:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! This artist's attention to detail is amazing. She made my girl just look gorgeous and honestly I could not have asked for a better result- I WILL BE COMING AGAIN!

:

My friend recommneded it after i saw his comission he got, it was cute and i loved it

:

Its perfect and just like i described. Thank you so much <3

:

It took awhile but it was absolutely worth the wait! Seller was a good listener and understanding. The art turned out amazing! I’ll absolutely come back again. ^^ The art is beautiful!! 🥰




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий