понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Draw Black And White Illustrations











About:

hi you.
thx for the interest in my service. I hope I can help you. 


I have experience making illustration, t-shirt design, vector art and also make several concept design illustration.


I'm creative worker, able to produce stylized, high detail and quality illustration. My work is professional and responsive to deadlines.


I can adapt the illustration/drawing style to the project requirements.





Notes :


Please send me a message first before you order.
Tell me your clear concept idea and give me references artwork/image what you want.
I will update every process from sketch, line art and color.


Please don't hesitate to ask me when you aren't sure which gig you should pick. 
I can make you an offer for whatever you want. Send me a message. 


Have a great day :)

Reviews


:

Love this guy! Super talented! My go to for all projects

:

Polite, professional and punctual. what more can I say? Thank you

:

Great ! nice and fast communication ! 100% positive !

:

Once again! Great work

:

He continues to blow my mind away. Is he my go to guy for all my projects! Simply unbelievable talent.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий