суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Make A Sleek Minimalist Or Flat Design Graphic For You Fast











About:

Hello! :)



Looking for a professional minimalist graphics design or flat artwork? Look no further! I will design amazing minimalist artwork for your use!



Before making a purchase, consider the following:

  • Contact me about any questions you may have about which package to choose.
  • Before getting the Extra Fast Delivery, please contact me. Odds are, I'm available.


If you need a piece of artwork for your product/service, social media, movie, or just for fun, you've come to the right place. Just send your idea my way and I'll send you an original artwork right back.

If you enjoy the simplicity and clean look of minimalist designs, you've got the right guy for the job.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I'd love to help you make your dream a reality!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive, flexible and accommodating . Would highly recommend and work again.

:

Not very specific with the details of the designs requested, though workable.

:

Caleb is simply the best. He deserves your business.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий