воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate A Portrait Of A Character Of Your Choice











About:

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE MESSAGING ME.



This is for HEADSHOTS ONLY. If you are looking for full-body illustrations, please take a look at my other gig through my profile.





Hi, my name is Brianna!



I will draw you a character of your choice. The character(s) can be in the vein of fantasy, modern, sci-fi, etc. I really enjoy illustrating and designing DnD characters. My style thrives on humanoid (typically male) characters but if you would like something a bit different, we can certainly work something out. 



Before I can work:

I will need a sketch you've drawn or a detailed description of your character(s) so that I can design them exactly how you want.



Basic Package:

  • 1 character portrait
  • Sketch style
  • Black and White


Standard Package:

  • 1 character portrait 
  • Semi-refined style
  • Simple shading, flat colors


Premium Package:

  • 1 character portrait illustration
  • Fully rendered, refined style
  • Full color+ shading


If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss further what I can do for you. The images above should show you what I like to draw, my style, and my coloring and rendering skills.

Reviews


:

Brianna was excellent. She was communicative, dedicated to seeing my vision done, and very talented. Her art was extremely characterful and frankly better than the idea I had in my head. I'm hopeful I can get more work from her in the future.

:

Love the result (again)!!

:

They were very accommodating and helped being my mini to life from just a photo and some suggested characteristics

:

Great to work with and patient with my requests. Gave request updates on project (which was greatly appreciated). Isn’t afraid of branching out and trying new things, and is willing to work with you to achieve the desired results. :)

:

We are so impressed with the quality of the work Brianna delivered us ! She easily understood our vision and objectives, proposed us very quickly a first sketch, then iteratively adjusted it and rendered it better and better based on our multiple feedbacks, on which she was fast-reacting and always positively ! Finally we have a result that exceeds our expectations, and all this is a short time (and could even have been shorter if WE would have been more reactive !). Brianna looks like she was always available for us ! I would highly recommend this seller, there are big chances I come back to her for other orders. Till then, wishing her all the best for the her next Gigs ! Kind regards.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий