понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Horror Scary Character Or Illustration











About:

This package are for anyone who like cartoon in scary horror style.



1. Give me detail what about your character (brife) :

  •  Type of character you want. ex : Human, animal,
  •  Costume of character. 
  •  Personality Mascot
  • Reference or anything that you can describe about your character(s) (can be pictures or eles)  

2. Choose packages (please read the description of each package before you choose)

3. After you choose the packages and order, I will create sketch character.

4. And if you approve the sketch i will continue for making digital version.

Reviews


:

Fantastic work. Exactly what I imagined, ahaha. I love it!

:

I love it!!! great work

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий