понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Create Custom Illustrated Streetwear Tshirt Design











About:



Please contact me or before ordering  first with your idea to avoid cancellations.



When ordering please follow the following brief form to avoid the cancellations :



1. Graphic (what should be the graphic)


2. Text ( All text you want to include in the design)


3. T shirt color the design will be printed.



PACKS:


 Basic Pack :

- Simple Typography

- High Resolution PNG printing file



Standard Pack:


- Custom Made.

- Standard Typography  

- Graphic

- Also Available Source vector or File Print


Premium  Pack:
- Unlimited revisions- Delivery with men or woman mock up- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- Professional Mock up- Also Available Source vector or File Print
-Timely Communication and Quick response
-FRONT side AND BACK SIDE


I provide commercial rights for the use of the design created by me.

The buyers are obliged to inform themselves whether the quotes, characters, or other elements they want to use in the design are copyright protected



*** Thank you ****

Reviews


:

This seller was great to work with. I had a concept and she brought it to life for me. I was hesitant about working with someone so far away because I'm more of a face-to-face, explain until I'm blue in the face kind of person. However, she did amazingly well with creating what I was envisioning.

:

time and time again, great work

:

Allways our first choice

:

Always a great experience

:

always a pleasure to work with!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий