суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

A Highly Creative Vector Line Art











About:

I will create highly detailed line drawings for you to anything say, single figure, portrait black and white, character drawing, vector tracing, children coloring books, anything you want... try once...



You are GUARANTEED total satisfaction, if you are not pleased with my work, I WILL REFUND.

But not to worry, I pay attention to details and will surely make you smile.



I can illustrate bigger projects as well and I can make discounts depending on your budget.



Why are you waiting for?

Order now and get your creative vector line art.



Thanks.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thankyouuuuuu

Seller's Response:

OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE....

Seller's Response:

Seller could not deliver the image to my liking. Not his fault. I'm not sure if it can be done in the right format. This is not a negative comment about the seller. The project I gave him may not be possible. He is very responsive and fast with his work.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Very friendly and very kind. OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.

Seller's Response:

great person to work with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий