вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Design You An Illustrated Full Color Album Cover Art











About:

Please message me first your concept or ideas so I can see if the work is manageable :) Choose not to work with me if your ideal design is something else completely different from my art style so you won't be disappointed.



-high resolution

-original art work illustration

-for spotify, itunes etc.

-for print



If you want to see more of my previous works, just shoot me a message :)

If you're unsure of what package is to purchase, just shoot me a message :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Teryrambin did an EXCELLENT job transferring this idea from my head onto a canvas! Although I was definitely picky and hard to work with, he handled everything extremely professional, and made multiple revisions until I was FULLY satisfied.This is an excellent artist, and I’m glad I chose the right person to complete this assignment! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

it's such an honor to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

Communication was totally on point, got the first version 2 days after I placed my order. He totally nailed my imagination and it was very kind to offer an additional revision for free.

:

Great communication and quality of work. Highly recommended.

:

thanks so much for choosing to work with me :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий