суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Make Awesome Custom Tshirt Design Illustration











About:



       Please contact me before you order



     Hi, my name is Taofik.

I've got 5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer and Illustrator.  And I'm here to make professional and highly appealing, hand-drawn T-shirt designs for you.

All I need is your idea or description of an illustration. I will do the rest. I will first make some pencil sketches and after we define a general concept I will make a clear vector version of your illustration



Looking forward to creating awesome designs for you!



Please do not ask me to modify an order if :



1) Your order has been marked as complete



2) You are completely changing the original idea (e.g text, graphics etc)



PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY:



You will have to give an idea for your design. I will NOT come up with one, simply because it's a waste of your time and mine. My taste might not fit yours.



* If any questions, please feel free to contacting me



All designs are custom made and unique (its all my drawing)

- High Quality and Fast Delivery

- Awesome Designs Ready For Print

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and great eye for detail! Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

thank you..

Seller's Response:

I am very happy with the custom illustration that was created for a T-shirt. I made several changes and I always received an updated design within 24 hours.

Seller's Response:

thank you..

:

PERFECT! Absolutely the best seller on fiverr!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий