понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate, Draw Children Coloring Book Pages











About:

Do you need some cute hand-drawn line art illustrations for your blog or book?

I can help you to create your own coloring book for children.

I am working as a graphic designer for three years. My expertise include Illustrations, Drawing, Illustration for Kids, Children's Story books designs etc. I'm an adobe illustrator expert.
I design Coloring Books for kids and Custom Coloring Pages and Books. I will first draw your requirements on page then I'll illustrate them. I'll provide 100% money back guarantee.



What I will provide:

  • Animal Artwork
  • Dot To Dot Artwork
  • Geometric Artwork
  • Numbering Artwork
  • Floral Artwork
  • Doodle Artwork
  • Nature Artwork
  • Mixed Style Artwork
  • Pattern Artwork
  • Cartoon Artwork
  • Fantasy Character Artwork


What services will you receive??
Vector files:
  • AI
  • SVG
  • EPS
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • Source File 
  • Super Fast delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • 24 hours Availability
  • Friendly Environment
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Exceptional Design Concept


You can create a custom order for extra services or put me a message I'll respond you quickly.

Thanks.

Note:

Message me before order to avoid order canceling;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a bit difficult as t was hard to understand each other. It was hard to get edits done so this caused a lot of delays.

Seller's Response:

Why have you did this I am not understanding ...You yourself responds after three didn't even listen to my description which I explained..I said I purchased premium font to download you said no because of which the file didn't opening well you took whole month to download font so where's my mistake

Seller's Response:

I don't think she is really an artist. I think she copies and pastes components. What I got was a copy of my concept art cleaned up on top of something I could have made by stealing images from a google image search. Well, this is what I have now accepted as Fiverr's quality. It's my last order ever.

Seller's Response:

I don't think from where such client comes on Fiverr who don't have idea to use Fiverr they feel it a play for them come make allegations on others gave bad rating and go away You have to learnt how to convey your idea to others what ever you said I did exactly like that provide 2 samples fro. which you have choosen one and in end you did this Just speechless on such people who comes on Fiverr for spoiling others profiles and making fake allegations .Fiverr should take actions against such peoples

Seller's Response:

Rubania was amazing! Great job. You did your magic in record time. Thank you and I'll reach out to you again soon.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий