четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Professional Fashion Illustration











About:

Attention!

1. I DO NOT COPY Hayden Williams STYLE!!! 

2. The illustrations displayed on my online portfolio are not shared by ME, but by the CUSTOMERS! I AM NOT ABLE TO DO THAT! So if you do not want to share your design,simply do not share it after accepting!

3. My style is clearly shared in my online portfolio and be aware, that your request will be done in the SAME STYLE, shading technique, model types and etc. 

4. All the designs shared in my online portfolio are ALREADY SOLD and CAN NOT be sold again!

5. I work ONLY DIGITALLY!!!

I'm a professional fashion designer and illustrator with 15 years of experience!

On average, it takes me 3-5h to do a basic fashion illustration, and my current hourly rate, beyond Fiverr, is $25. Since I do not outsource, and my time is precious and very limited, please check out my Gig Extras below!

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,  L.K.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

a very nice person to work she all ways do great work I will be working with her alot more

Seller's Response:

A very nice person to work with!

Seller's Response:

You have done an incredible job. It's really more than I expected. You are a true professional. I am very glad and I will not hesitate to call on you again.Thanks a lot for all!

Seller's Response:

Great person to work with!

Seller's Response:

Lacrymosa understood all my requirements and was great at responding to my revision requests. It was a pleasure working with her.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий