вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Hand Draw Anything In My Style











About:

Hello,

I am back with a new version of my traditional drawing gig. A better one of course for I am now 24/7 available on fiverr for orders.(Since July 2017)



What is this gig aimed at ?



- Postcards, Patterns

- Comic book like inky illustrations

- Website/Instagram/Social Media illustration posts

- Hand drawn Icons

- Small Profile Pic Portraits

- Little illustrations

- Promotional ads

- Gifts

- Portraits + Message



I start with traditional drawings like the ones you can preview.



  • can add figures for extra

  • can vectorise the drawing and provide vector file formats fit for print and web with proper color settings

  • will provide a high rez .jpg at 300 dpi as a basic gig


My style is somewhere between semi realism and realism.

Ask me anything you would like!



Important Notice:

* If you buy my gig for personal use then you own the rights to the delivered items.

** If you are buying my gig for your business, to resell and to use it/modify it in a way that it generates revenue for you, then you have to pay Commercial Use.

*** If the delivered item is not to your liking then you can receive a refund. 

Reviews


:

Very good communication and understanding of me needs.I will use the illustration for a beer label. Strawberrique has created a unique illustration, which I take without review because it went over my expectations.

:

CommunicAtion was great and truly brought my ideas to life would highly recommend and will work with her again!

:

Great service 5 stars.

:

Absolutely great service, Extremely talented. Will definitely use again.

:

Good service and good quality.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий