воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Create Unique Twitch Emotes Or Badges











About:

I am offering to create twitch emotes of whatever suits your channel. i do any themes as long it does not violate any terms of services on twitch. 



If you need to message me first before purchasing please don't hesitate to do so.  I offer discounts if you contact me on twitter/email.



Once you purchase a package, I will send sketches to you for any confirmation for your input and other revisions.



Please note: If you do not respond to any of the sketches during the process I will assume you give me 100% artistic freedom in your commission; hence the 10 day turnover time I do not want to waste that duration of time to finish. I charge a revision fee for anything I might need to change AFTER I have delivered your files. So please look carefully at the sketches and let me know any other specifics. 



Process says 10 days but I will complete your request within 2-5 days depending how busy I am.



Thank you so much! ^_^ 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely wonderful. Will continue using in the future.

Seller's Response:

As always, pnkemoji delivers fantastic results. It's like they can read my mind!

Seller's Response:

Thank you 💕

:

My subs wanted a bowsette emote and here it is!

:

This seller was recommended through a friend and did an AMAZING job. Constant communication and very professional. Extremely quick delivery and was updating me along the way. Asked the questions to understand what I was looking for and exceeded all expecations




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий