пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Design Your Book And Podcast Cover Illustration











About:

Hey there! I'm Nav, i'm a digital artist with a background in fine arts and have worked in Traditional mediums.



I have 9 years of experience in Concept art and have delivered 100's of projects. 



This gig is specifically for those who would like me to draw either an Album Cover or Book Cover Art for them.

Please message me on this gig first and share the details about your cover. I recommend you to share detailed reference images and the desired art style you'd want for the cover Art.



Best,

Nav.

Reviews


:

excellent communication and fast delivery.

:

Always does amazing work!!

:

Good experience!

:

This artist offers a unique personal touch since they are sketched by him.

:

navjotbatti understood my vision and worked with me to refine the final product. Great communication and response! Would absolutely recommend and will use again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий