пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Draw Anime Style Illustration Of Fanart Or Oc











About:

Shh, Hey You over there !



I'm a man of culture, highly recommend you one of these Great-Cute-Girls-Artwork.

With my Knowledge and Power, Hire me and I will make one of your cute Character with this Style of mine.



Interested ? Here What do you have to do..



Once you've hired me to make you an Anime Girls (Fanart / OC) ,you must :



  • Describe the Character as detailed as you can in text and add another reference like Photos,Image,etc. Trust me to make it Fancy 


(Bring me more of Photos for references,i recommend a High Quality of Photos ,cuz it will help me to draw )



So...What you get ?



  • One cute anime girl artwork based on your Specifications
  • Total rights to the character (If it's your OC)
  • Sketch updates
  • 1 Jpg/Jpeg file of your Girl


If you have ANY questions feel free to contact me, hope to get business with you my friend !! 

And If you want to make an Order, Contact me first

Reviews


:

always perfect and the last one was cute make me a smile thanks always pleasure to work with u

:

The drawing is amazing, way more beautifull than I expected. I would totally recomend him.

:

Commission went far over my expectations. Outstanding work with an amazing and passionate Artist! I have no words left. Great work!

:

It was very wonderful working with them. Very nicely done.

:

Well done !!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий