вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

A Hand Drawn Illustration











About:

Please contact to discuss requirements before ordering. Thank you.



I will illustrate your ideas in any number of styles I can draw in. I can base it on your initial ideas but am happy to help you develop them further with my own input. 



My process is to create initial rough pencil sketches which once agreed by both parties are finished as a high quality digital illustration.



Its important to me that you are happy with the final results so I ensure both parties understand each other clearly and are on the same page with the vision. 



My illustrations are suitable for...



Book covers

Magazine covers

Article illustrations

Packaging

Business brochures

Instruction manuals

Personal greeting cards

Portraits

Personal gifts



Look forward to working with you



Reviews


:

Great work!

:

great work

:

We mutually agreed to extend the time to complete the project. The artist worked with me to produce a graphic that met my expectations. He did not get frustrated with my lack of understanding of the process or terminology, but work me through it. I would use him again for another project.

:

always great to work with

:

Amazing as always. One of the best artists out there and excellent turn around times. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий