суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Or Vector Tracing Logo, Image Or Anything Asap











About:

N:B: This gig for Vector tracing work.



Hi! Welcome My gigs




My target is reliability, customer satisfaction. Because your satisfaction is my success. I will address the exact needs of the customer to provide the outclass result. If you have any questions about my gig you can ask before placing the order. I will be highly obliged to give you the right answer.


Why Me?
  •  6 years+ experience in Vector Design
  • 100% Manual work
  • 100% Client Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fresh and clean vector file


Services
  • Vector tracing
  • Vectorized image
  • Image to vector
  • Convert image to vector
  • Logo redesign
  • Vector logo
  • Raster to vector
  • Convert PSD to vector


OutPut
  • Source File
  • JPG

  • PSD

  • PNG

  • AI

  • EPS

  • PDF

  • Anything which you needed


Please Message me at first before placing your order to check the complexity of your design.





Thanks a lot!

Reviews


:

fast and best

:

Really good job

:

awesome - thankyou

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий