пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate An Amazing Children Book











About:

I am an experienced and well known children's illustrator based in Argentina.  I've worked with  imprints to bring manuscripts to life!  



To start off your project, I'll create character studies and thumbnail sketches based on your manuscript and other provided info.  Then I'll create rough sketches.  At this stage you'll be able to provide feedback that I will incorporate into more refined sketches. Once the refined sketches are approved we'll start working on final illustrations.  Since I use to paint in Photoshop, I have the ability to tweak the artwork even in this final stage.



Once the illustrations have been approved, I'll deliver high res 300 dpi files in CMYK format with the specified bleed included.



I'm excited to work with you to bring your next picture book project to life!

Reviews


:

This is the second book project we've worked on and I am just blown away by the attention to detail and overall level of heart that she puts into her work. She really lives the project and gets into the psychology of the characters. There really weren't ever any changes or edits needed because she was so in synch with what I wanted. If you're looking to have one of your books illustrated, look no further. Wonderful experience!

:

Working on this project was pure joy. Luciana understood the project on not only a technical level, but an emotional level. Our children's book, Raising a Phoenyx," was a project wrought with many levels of metaphor and the tone had to be just right. She was able to put storytelling elements into the illustration that profoundly shaped the end result - she understood nuances of the tone and created scenes that operated on a high level symbolically, even with color choice. Not only would I highly recommend working with her, I've already begun my second project with her. Really one of the most wonderful creative experiences I've had. Thank you!

:

Wonderful experience and thank you.

:

I highly recommend Artkrieg. Her creativity is wonderful and she is a kind lady. I will definitely work with her again. Five stars all the way...

:

Great illustrator- so talented!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий